Re: REL_9.2_DEVEL

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Mikko Tiihonen <mikko(dot)tiihonen(at)nitorcreations(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: REL_9.2_DEVEL
Date: 2012-05-30 14:27:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Yes, I was going to put it in, I spent most of yesterday trying to
build the site. I have only a few remaining problems.

Specifically, these links are broken in the forrest build

<link message="/home/davec/projects/jdbc/www/src/documentation/content/xdocs/development
(Is a directory)">development/</link>
<link message="/home/davec/projects/jdbc/www/src/documentation/content/xdocs/documentation
(Is a directory)">documentation/</link>
<link message="/home/davec/projects/jdbc/www/src/documentation/content/xdocs/changes.xml
(No such file or directory)">changes.html</link>
<link message="/home/davec/projects/jdbc/www/src/documentation/content/xdocs/todo.xml
(No such file or directory)">todo.html</link>

If we can get the site to build I can move on to patching the driver.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca