PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench

From: Michel Pelletier <michel(at)supabase(dot)io>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench
Date: 2022-06-30 16:09:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello!

This patch adds a `--tableam=TABLEAM` option to the pgbench command line
which allows the user to specify which table am is used to create tables
initialized with `-i`.

This change was originally authored by Alexander Korotkov, I have updated
it and added a test to the pgbench runner. I'm hoping to make the deadline
for this currently open Commit Fest?

My goal is to add a couple more regression tests but the implementation is
complete.

Thanks in advance for any comments or questions!

-Michel

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench-tableam.patch text/x-patch 4.1 KB