Re: Approve new blog on planet?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Approve new blog on planet?
Date: 2012-03-22 19:48:54
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 18:24, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> WWW,
>
> How long will it take to approve my new blog on Planet?  I'm waiting on
> several posts until it's approved.

A few days, since it seems to be just me approvingt them these days.
(BTW, the contact address is planet@ for that)

And I admit I missed it, because I noticed you aded and deleted a
blog, didn't realize you deleted your *old* blog, so I thought you had
deleted the new one and was waiting for it to get resubmitted. Sorry
about that one. approved, now.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/