fail over postgres configuration

From: Khapare Joshi <khapare77(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: fail over postgres configuration
Date: 2012-07-10 11:34:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello all,

I have set-up postgresql 9.1 in my production environment. I read about
configuring postgres fail-over on the site. can someone share their
experiences and the configuration on how to implement failover server ?

Basically what I would like to have two server, if one goes fail secondary
server take over.

Any guide, help or ideas on this would be appreciated.