Re: BUG #10548: NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kuladeepmca2007(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #10548: NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request
Date: 2014-06-07 08:49:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:07 PM, <kuladeepmca2007(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference: 10548
> Logged by: Kuladeep Singh
> Email address: kuladeepmca2007(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
> Operating system: Windows 7
>
> I am using Npgsql with .Net application and it works perfectly but some
> times it gives below error.
>
> "NpgsqlException - ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request"
>
> Please can you help me for this,there is any setting or any thing that can
> resolve this issue for me.
Not really a Postgres bug as this refers to a query being cancelled by
your application or by npgsql:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/errcodes-appendix.html
You should check your application, or directly contact npgsql
maintainers to understand your problem if this is a driver problem.
Without more details, it is going to be hard to guess what is going
awry though, there may be multiple causes for what you are seeing.
--
Michael