Fix broken Install.bat when target directory contains a space

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Fix broken Install.bat when target directory contains a space
Date: 2015-03-02 04:27:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

When using install.bat with a path containing spaces, I got surprised
by a couple of errors.
1) First with this path:
$ install "c:\Program Files\pgsql"
I am getting the following error:
Files\pgsql""=="" was unexpected at this time.
This is caused by an incorrect evaluation of the first parameter in install.bat.
2) After correcting the first error, the path is truncated to
c:\Program because first argument value does not seem to be correctly
parsed when used with install.pl.

Attached is a patch fixing both problems. I imagine that it would be
good to get that backpatched.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150302_fix_msvc_install.patch text/x-diff 595 bytes