pg_dump gets attributes from tables in extensions

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: pg_dump gets attributes from tables in extensions
Date: 2015-02-16 07:45:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While looking at the patch to fix pg_dump with extensions containing tables
referencing each other, I got surprised by the fact that getTableAttrs
tries to dump table attributes even for tables that are part of an
extension. Is that normal?
Attached is a patch that I think makes things right, but not dumping any
tables that are part of ext_member.

Thoughts?

Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150216_pgdump_ignore_tab_extensions.patch text/x-diff 542 bytes