Re: SCRAM authentication, take three

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: SCRAM authentication, take three
Date: 2017-03-06 02:54:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Michael Paquier
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Michael Paquier
>> I am attaching 0009 and 0010 that address those problems (pushed on
>> github as well) that can be applied on top of the latest set.
>
> While doing more tests with my module able to do SASLprep, I have
> noticed that calculations related to Hangul characters were incorrect:
> /* Constants for calculations wih Hangul characters */
> -#define SBASE 0xAC00
> -#define LBASE 0x1100
> -#define VBASE 0x1161
> -#define TBASE 0x11A7
> +#define SBASE 0xEAB080 /* U+AC00 */
> +#define LBASE 0xE18480 /* U+1100 */
> +#define VBASE 0xE185A1 /* U+1161 */
> +#define TBASE 0xE186A7 /* U+11A7 */

Here is as well an extra patch with this set of fixes, to be applied
on top of the rest. Those are on my github as well, that's for the
archive's sake, and that's better than sending a full set of patches
again.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
0011-Set-of-fixes-for-SASLprep.patch application/octet-stream 3.8 KB