Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions
Date: 2015-12-17 04:57:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Michael Paquier
> In conclusion, for this CF the patch doing the documentation fixes is
> "Ready for committer", the second patch introducing the function
> infrastructure should focus more on its core structure and should be
> marked as "Returned with feedback". Opinions are welcome.

I forgot to attach the second patch that I rebased using the 1st one
modified with the documentation changes.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Make-pgbench-documentation-more-precise-for-function.patch binary/octet-stream 13.2 KB
0002-Patch-introducing-functions-in-pgbench.patch binary/octet-stream 35.5 KB