Re: add test: pg_rowlocks extension

From: Dong Wook Lee <sh95119(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: add test: pg_rowlocks extension
Date: 2022-08-02 12:03:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I modified my previous patch by reflecting the feedback.
and I wrote most of the queries for the test after looking at the file below.

- ref: (https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/test/isolation/specs/tuplelock-conflict.spec)

The coverage of the test is approximately 81.5%.

If there is any problem, I would appreciate it if you let me know anytime.
Thank you always for your kind reply.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2_add_test_pgrowlocks.patch application/octet-stream 19.9 KB