SQL Work Needed at the City of Wilsonville

From: Lindsey Smith <lindsey(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Work Needed at the City of Wilsonville
Date: 2011-07-22 05:10:14
Lists: pdxpug

I mentioned this at the PDX PUG meeting tonight, but I just got a few
more details. Asking on behalf of a friend, the fine GIS folks at the
City of Wilsonville need some SQL assistance. I *believe* that this
would be a paying gig, but possibly a short one.

In their words: "Take 2 tables with the same data in different columns
(owners, addresses, etc) massage the data in SQL then drop it into a
fresh table that we use to update our production database."

If you are interested, contact:
Daniel J Stark AICP, GISP
GIS Manager
City of Wilsonville
voice: 503-570-1533
stark(at)ci(dot)wilsonville(dot)or(dot)us

Lindsey