Re: BUG #6535: LEFT JOIN on large table is altering data

From: Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: BUG #6535: LEFT JOIN on large table is altering data
Date: 2012-03-19 02:14:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Kevin,

Thanks. That was a direct copy/paste. It happened that the *UNION*ed
queries spat out those results in the same order that the queries appeared.

Just want to again emphasize that my database state has changed, so I am
not sure this is remains a good case for finding a bug.

Aren

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov