Re: Autosave in the SQL Editor

From: Adam Scott <adam(dot)c(dot)scott(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Vinicius Santos <vinicius(dot)santos(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Autosave in the SQL Editor
Date: 2012-08-07 02:30:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

MySQL Workbench has a similar feature.

This does pose an exposure to save sensitive information without the user
knowing. How to solve this? A complicated development path: encrypt saved
document. Of course any of the files the user saves should be privileged
to that user (not group). So another method may be just to make sure the
file's privileges are for the user only.

Adam