October DENPUG Meeting: Cancelled

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: denpug <denpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: October DENPUG Meeting: Cancelled
Date: 2011-10-12 15:52:44
Lists: denpug

October DENPUG Meeting: Cancelled

All,

Just a reminder that as we are preparing for the Denver PG DAY 2011
conference there will not be a user's group meeting this month.

Our meetings will continue to be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.

*The next meeting is: Wednesday! Nov 9th, 6:30-8:00pm.

*
Next month's topic: "TBA"

If you have any questions our concerns please contact us at
Info(at)consistentstate(dot)com <http://info.consistentstate.com/> or visit the
DENPUG website

We look forward to seeing you at the Denver PG DAY 2011 Conference,
/Kevin K.
/Brian P.