PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2012: Last chance to register!!

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2012: Last chance to register!!
Date: 2012-10-09 16:59:44
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-announce

It's just two weeks until PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2012, to be
held at the Corinthia Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic from 23 - 26
October. For more info see http://2012.pgconf.eu/.

With over 40 sessions aimed at developers, DBAs, hackers and decision
makers, the conference has something for everyone interested in
PostgreSQL and related technologies. The keynote presentation will be
made by Joe Celko, industry veteran, renowned author and one of the
original authors of the SQL standard.

In addition, this years schedule includes training sessions (at extra
cost) from well known PostgreSQL community members including project
founder Bruce Momjian, performance expert Greg Smith as well as Joe
Celko.

As always, we'll also have social events hosted by our sponsors, and
the "hallway track" giving you the opportunity to chat with other
PostgreSQL users and hackers.

The conference has sold out already, but we've been able to arrange
for some additional attendee spaces with the venue, so register *now*
to avoid disappointment!

http://2012.pgconf.eu/registration/

--
Dave Page