Re: RC1 / Beta4?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Lou Picciano <loupicciano(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: Martin Atukunda <matlads(at)gmail(dot)com>, postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: RC1 / Beta4?
Date: 2011-07-30 09:44:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Saturday, July 30, 2011, Lou Picciano <loupicciano(at)comcast(dot)net> wrote:
> I think it's just that the Europeans - wisely - have a habit of taking
these long summer vacations (!)
> They also tend to be taller and better-looking than the rest of us, and
have better food and wine.
> :) Lou

This would be one of those few moments when Brits admit to being part of
Europe...

:-)

Back on topic, there are people away next week who we rely on for releases,
and both I and the QA team who test the installers will be unavailable the
following week. After that the majority of people we need for a release
should be around I think.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com