Re: Problems accesing exported MsAccess data

From: David Gardner <David(dot)Gardner(at)yucaipaco(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems accesing exported MsAccess data
Date: 2007-06-12 15:55:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm not sure I am following you. Are you trying to connect Access to a pgsql database via the ODBC driver, or are you trying to create an ODBC connection to your existing Access Database? If you are trying to connect Access to a pgsql backend could you list your DSN settings, and the steps you are taking in Access to link to the ODBC tables that lead to the error? Also are you using the ANSI or Unicode driver, and what version of the driver? Is pgsql running on a remote system or on the local system?

---
David Gardner, IT
The Yucaipa Companies
(310) 228-2855