PHP/PostGreSQL Articles

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP/PostGreSQL Articles
Date: 2004-02-11 22:22:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-php

Hello ;)

I manage a small albeit promising website (not for profit, no ads, no
subscriptions) dedicated to PHP Programming (http://www.dotgeek.org)

We (I) are looking for writers on the following topics:

-Articles with examples of PHP and postgresql development
- Migration from Mysql to Postgresql

I might be willing to pay for good articles, (payment per article or on
a deal basis).

The budget is modest but it could fit well if you are a student and
have some spare time handy.

It could be something fun and interesting at the same time.

Feel free to msg email me at geeks at dotgeek dot org for any further
information,

Regards
David Costa