PostgreSQL Developer/DBA needed for 3-6 mo contract in west suburbs of Chicago

From: "Sean Laughlin" <sean(dot)laughlin(at)sd3(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Developer/DBA needed for 3-6 mo contract in west suburbs of Chicago
Date: 2010-01-18 16:13:49
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We have a client in the western suburbs that is seeking a PHP/PostgreSQL
developer to create a web app for them. This is a smaller scale project;
duration is probably going to be about 5 months. The client stated that they
have the specs defined and are seeking someone to take over the development
and rollout. The database has not been installed and setup, so the resource
will need to know the database pretty well in addition to strong PHP skills.
This will likely be a 1 man show.

Our client contact had previously been one of our employees and has since
become a good client with whom we have worked several times. It is a quick
qualification/interviewing process and we are hoping to engage someone in
the next week if at all possible.

Thank you,

Sean Laughlin

Lead Technical Recruiter

SD3 Corporation

(630) 563-6804 Office/Fax

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole
viewing and use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain confidential and privileged information, which is prohibited
from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained in this
email, including attachments, is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copy of this
message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received a
copy of this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email
immediately, and remove all copies of the original message, including
attachments, from your computer.