Re: PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running

From: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running
Date: 2008-11-25 06:47:33
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

What is the error message you are getting. What is the interval you have set for scheduling the job.

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:51:46 -0800From: abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)comSubject: [ADMIN] PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT runningTo: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)orgCC: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org

Dear all,I installed PgAgent and started its service and successfully scheduled a backup and got 100% result. Now the same Job is not working even I reinstalled PgAgent but failed to get result. Regards,Abdul Rehman.
Register once and play all contests. Increase your scores with bonus credits for logging in daily on MSN.
http://specials.msn.co.in/msncontest/index.aspx