Re: plpython module import errors

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>, <shreeseva(dot)learning(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpython module import errors
Date: 2011-04-28 13:15:06
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

you will have to compensate for python's version-i*i*t*c behaviour by naming the binary to the exact version of python you are calling e.g.
mv python python5 (for python version 5 binary)
mv python python6 (for python version 6 binary)

then in each of the bash scripts you are calling reference python5 or python6 the correct version
you can also setup an alias in the .bashrc to point to the 'right version'

*friends dont let friends code in python*
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité