Re: No Graphical Explain

From: Robert Shaw <redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No Graphical Explain
Date: 2009-03-16 00:09:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

weird it works now, I turned that on while trying to get it to work, but since then i installed all the wx packages i could find! so not sure if one of those turned it on.

either way cheers, I'll try to work it out on my next reinstall.

> Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:53:40 +0000
> Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] No Graphical Explain
> From: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org
> To: redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com
> CC: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Robert Shaw <redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com> wrote:
> > Well here's some screen shots of that , is there anything else i can do,
> > some debug info or something?
>
> Oh, I see what's up - you've turned on verbose explain output under
> Query -> Explain Options. Turn that off, and you should get a regular
> plan and a diagram.
>
> For the vast majority of people verbose output is not helpful - and
> pgAdmin can't render it into a diagram.
>
> --
> Dave Page

View photos of singles in your area. Click Here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1046247&_t=773166080&_r=Hotmail_Endtext&_m=EXT