OSCON Talk Needed

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OSCON Talk Needed
Date: 2003-04-30 02:16:27
Lists: sfpug

Hi Folks,

Been chatting with the organizers for OSCON in beautiful Portland, OR,
and have learned that they could use one more talk in the PostgreSQL
track to fill out the schedule.

So far, Bruce Momjian is giving two talks (on replication and on
processing data), Tom Lane is giving one (optimizer improvements), Greg
Sabino Mullane is giving one on mastering SQL, and Andrew Sullivan is
giving on on backing a 24/7 app with PostgreSQL.

Want to join this list of luminaries? Send me a proposal (with a long
description, a short description, your name, and a bio) and I'll pass
it along to the proper people.

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david(at)kineticode(dot)com ICQ: 15726394