Permission denied for sequence

From: "Hackenberg, Rick" <Rick(dot)Hackenberg(at)primedia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Permission denied for sequence
Date: 2007-05-31 19:53:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I am currently having a problem with an application that has been
working fine for the past few months. Whenever I try to add a new entry
into a table I receive the following message:

ERROR: permission denied for sequnce contractid

I have checked the permission for this sequence as well as the other
sequences that are contained in my database and it appears that my
permissions are ok.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any other settings I should verify?
Thanks in advance.

Rick Hackenberg
Business Systems Analyst
PRIMEDIA