pg_restore quick question

From: "Sally Sally" <dedeb17(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore quick question
Date: 2004-05-27 21:16:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I want to dump a database containing about five tables, each containing
about 25 million records. I wanted to run pg_restore per table all at the
same time. Would this have any undesirable
consequences. I tried it on a smaller database and it seems to work fine.
Let me know your thoughts ASAP
Thanks
Sally

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!