I have a project to having a trigger to call a script(pl/peal) in PostgreSQL. I want to copy file to the path after insert data into table. But in my country, PostgreSQL is not well-known. I don't have any book or a professional to consult me about this. I have tried to search this via google for a long long time but all I know is I have to:
1. Write an SPI function (C stored procedure) that does this;
2. Write a function in pl/perlu (untrusted version)
3. Write a function in pl/sh
4. Write a function in pl/phpu
5. Write a function in pl/tclu
But my admin can install only pl/perl. Furthemore I can't find any example code TT_TT.
Could you please help to guide me or send me the example code will be appreciate?
มากกว่าข้อความ–ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ the Windows Live™
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Rudi Schmitz||Date: 2009-06-17 15:54:05|
|Subject: pgadmin error: ERROR: OID out of range|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2009-06-15 07:30:18|
|Subject: Re: Bug in pgadmin3 windows v1.8.4|