log_min_error_statement and parameters value

From: "JEAN-PIERRE PELLETIER" <pelletier_32(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: log_min_error_statement and parameters value
Date: 2006-12-21 15:10:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In PostgreSQL 8.2, log_statement display actual parameters value which is
very neat as in
DETAIL: parameters: $1 = '1', $2 = NULL

Currently I used log_statement='all' to display all statements and their
parameters but
that produced a lot of output and I am really only interested in the
statements displayed with log_min_error_statement.

Is it possible to set log_min_error_statement to display the parameters
value?

Thanks,
Jean-Pierre Pelletier
e-djuster