install pgadmin3 on suse10

From: "roy simkes" <roysimkes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: install pgadmin3 on suse10
Date: 2006-09-10 10:25:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have recently installed a suse 10 release to my pc and I try to install pgsql and pgadmin3 on them. I do not know much things about linux and I'm a little lost in it. I think I was able to install pgsql from what it said in the install file (gmake, gmake install,...) and table creation test was succesful. I downloaded an rpm package of pgadmin3 and tried to install with yast, but it says that pgadmin3 package had some dependencies and cannot be install. I couldn't find how to install that packages and also pgadmin3 was unable to detect pgsql

I fell a little dump as I couldn't even install two things but I'm lost. Any help is welcome.

Thank you for your time.
Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us