Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join

From: "henk de wit" <henk53602(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Redundant sub query triggers slow nested loop left join
Date: 2007-04-28 09:56:36
Lists: pgsql-performance

>Well, that's darn odd. It should not be getting that so far wrong.

I've been puzzling on this for over a week now, but can't seem to find a
solution. Would you have some more hints of what I could possibly try next?
As far as I can see, the mentioned status column is just a simple column. Or
could it be related to the fact that its type is var(1)? Would that confuse
the planner?

Talk with your online friends with Messenger
http://www.join.msn.com/messenger/overview