Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0 update

From: "Aaron Frantisak" <afrantisak(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0 update
Date: 2005-09-12 22:33:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

What is the status on this... any changes since June? I don't know if
anyone is interested in this but I couldn't wait and did a quick-and-dirty
port of the socket interface to use the 3.0 protocol. Is this something we
want to consider adding to the code base or is everyone waiting for the
libpq stuff?