Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "damien(at)dalibo(dot)info" <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !
Date: 2011-04-28 12:01:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM, damien(at)dalibo(dot)info <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I've just send a beta version of the magazine to the reviewers that answered
> my call. If haven't receive any email from me and wish to proof-read the
> magazine, please let me know.

while i'm not a natural english speaker i want to give it a try...
that could be good to find parts that are difficult to read for non
natural english speakers so they can be rewritten in something more
understandable...

if you think that is a good idea, then let me know

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL