Re: Applying GSoc prosgres and do contribution

From: HuangQi <huangqiyx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Applying GSoc prosgres and do contribution
Date: 2011-04-05 15:13:18
Lists: pgsql-students

Hi,

I was looking at the Finish JSON data type work, but as I check the achieved
mail. It seems it already has 4 proposals. So I don't know whether it still
needs help.
And I'm interested in the Improve the auto-configuration script (Python or
Perl). But I don't know much about Python or Perl yet. How could I get the
further idea of what this auto-configuration script is about?

--
Best Regards
Huang Qi Victor