[Hackers]Backend quey plan process

From: HuangQi <huangqiyx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Hackers]Backend quey plan process
Date: 2011-06-28 03:56:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I've been tracing the data structure in the query plan process for a
while. But then I found the data structure manipulation is really so
confusing. Could some guy tell me where could I find any guide on how to
figure out the process and data structure usage? Is there any good resource
helping us read the code?
BTW, which email system are you using to send to postgres mailing list?
As you can keep the top-answering and maintain the title of your email with
[hackers] in front, my gmail can not help on that. For this email, I just
add by hand.
Thank you a lot for your help.

--
Best Regards