Re: Meeting this Thursday -- who is available?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: Melissa Hollingsworth <melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting this Thursday -- who is available?
Date: 2011-06-16 15:37:33
Lists: pdxpug

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Melissa Hollingsworth
<melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:01:13 -0700, Paul Buder <pb314(at)aracnet(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/2011 4:08 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>>
>>> *crickets*
>>>
>>> I guess that means no one wants to meet up. :)
>>>
>>> In better news, we have a speaker scheduled for next month, on July 21
>>> - R and Postgres with Chris Monsere from PSU!
>>>
>>> See you next month.
>>>
>>> -selena
>>
>> Aww,  I was hoping for this to be my first meeting and get to meet all of
>> you. See you next month then.
>
> If people just want to meet and don't care about new content,
> I could rerun the "King of the Data Jungle" puppet show.  I
> wouldn't mind a dress rehearsal before OSBridge.  In fact,
> I was just setting my stuff up right now.

Awesome! If you're going to do it at FreeGeek, someone needs to give
them a call and make sure you have a Key Master around.
(I don't know if they are called that, but it would be awesome if they were).

Could those that want to show up for a preview of Melissa's talk
please respond to this thread? :)

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com