Re: Help with dlg

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with dlg
Date: 2011-05-28 10:22:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Jasmin Dizdarevic
<jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to work on this item "Ability to search a database for objects with
> a specific name.".
> I've took frmReport.cpp as template for the Search Object UI. I've created
> frm/frmSearchObject.cpp
> include/frm/frmSearchObject.h
> ui/frmSearchObject.xrc
> added #include "frm/frmSearchObject.h" to include/precomp.h
> I'm getting this error when building the project.
> Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall
> frmSearchObject::OnChange(class wxCommandEvent &)"
> (?OnChange(at)frmSearchObject@@AAEXAAVwxCommandEvent@@@Z) referenced in
> function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'private: static struct
> wxEventTableEntry const * const
> frmSearchObject::sm_eventTableEntries''(void)"
> (??__E?sm_eventTableEntries(at)frmSearchObject@@0QBUwxEventTableEntry@@B@@YAXXZ)
> C:\development\pgadmin3\pgadmin\frmSearchObject.obj pgAdmin3
> Is there another step to take when adding forms to the project?

I assume you added all the files to the project? If so, I'd double
check your function signatures, particularly
frmSearchObject::OnChange(class wxCommandEvent &). Make sure they
match what's in the header, and that you remembered to change the
class name in the implementation if you copied anything from
frmReport.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com