Hi

From: Venkatesh <venkatesh(dot)sbit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi
Date: 2011-04-15 07:19:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am following your website. And here I would like to ask you few questions
related to Postgre.Can you please, compare the Postgre Plus Advanced Server
with Oracle10g Server Instance. I searched alot in different websites and
gathered some information but I am missing the comparison of Postgre with
Oracle. Can you please provide me the Equivalents in Postgre of the Below
Oracle instance diagram with some description. Awaiting for your quick
response. Thanking you in anticipation.

[image: Oracle Instance.JPG]

  • Re: Hi at 2011-04-15 11:19:57 from Frank Bax