Re: Next development steps?

From: "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Sivakumar K" <sivakumark(at)aztec(dot)soft(dot)net>, "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: Next development steps?
Date: 2005-12-15 05:28:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,

We have not moved from Pervasive :-)

I was watching the activities going on in the list (Could not get into
much because was very busy) and Ludek indeed deserves an applause for
his active presence in the list.

In my opinion, we should look for the possibility of reworking the
CC_mapping function (which maps PGresult class to QResultClass) to
increase the performance. As Ludek pointed out, we must identify the
code to be cleaned up in different parts of the driver.

Dave, can you add Siva also to the developer list? I think he deserves
it because of his great contributions to the development of the libpq
version of psqlodbc, and the further enhancements.

Regards,
Anoop