Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver

From: "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
To: "Scot Loach" <sloach(at)sandvine(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver
Date: 2005-08-31 05:51:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All,

Please find the patch for the other bug pointed out by Scot. (Thanks to
Sivakumar)

"Another difference is the "state" that is returned from SQLGetDiagRec
when a connection is lost during a query. This used to return 08S01.
It now returns HY000."

I request you to review this patch as well.

Regards

Anoop