Dynaset support

From: Garo Hussenjian <garo(at)xapnet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dynaset support
Date: 2007-07-20 19:19:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have been running Datacard's IDWorks w/ an ID card printer for
about 4 years w/ PostgreSQL's ODBC driver on windows w/ no
problems... It connects to my postgresql database version 8.1 running
on an OS X server onsite...

Recently we added a new station and we discovered that the newer
versions of the IDWorks (5.0 - 6.1) software were throwing errors and
crashing on startup... the explanation from Datacard we received was
that the newer versions required dynaset support... I'm not familiar
w/ dynaset but I assume it would be part of an ODBC driver?

Any insight would be appreciated... Is dynaset support available for
pg-odbc?

Regards,
Garo