Cross Platform Continous Archiving and Replication

From: Selva manickaraja <mavles78(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cross Platform Continous Archiving and Replication
Date: 2011-02-10 08:39:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up
(a) Continous Archiving between machineA and machine B (Both Linux)
(b) Replication between machineA and machineC (Both Linux)
(c) Continous Archiving between machineA and machineD (Linux and Windows)

We got the (a) and (b) working and are in trial mode. We are not sure if (c)
will work between different OS. Any clues or opinion on how we should
approach this.

Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

Selvam