PPS is hiring a Data Manager and Data Analyst

From: Shawn Helm <helm(dot)shawn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PPS is hiring a Data Manager and Data Analyst
Date: 2010-08-11 20:12:49
Lists: pdxpug

Hey PostgreSQL PDX group,

I don't know if you discourage this type of posting, but I wanted to let you
know that we are hiring a Data Analyst and Data Manager here at PPS.
Here's a link to the postings:

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/departments/hr/2904.htm

We use Oracle and MS Access mainly, but could also start using PostgreSQL
for mapping.
The one job mentions visual basic, but any scripting language familiarity is
fine (Java, PLpgSQL,Python,R etc).

Thanks!
Shawn Helm
PPS Data and Policy Analysis