Re: [JDBC] JDBC and Binary protocol error, for some statements

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC and Binary protocol error, for some statements
Date: 2010-11-25 09:56:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Haven't really gotten much further, but an interesting note: the named
/ unnamed prepared statement and portal stuff seems to be a red
herring. I can add a name to the portal, or move to an unnamed
prepared statement, and I still see the same thing. Which is
interesting, since that's not what Radosław saw (his original test
only failed once named prepared statements kicked in)...
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com