Re: Ticket 186: Reseting a table/function's statistics

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ticket 186: Reseting a table/function's statistics
Date: 2010-06-18 20:59:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that I'm done translating the 9.0 PostgreSQL manual, I get back to
> pgAdmin's coding. I know we didn't deliver yet 1.12, but I can start the
> work on my git branches.
>
> So, this patch adds a new contextual menu to individual table and
> function. This menu allows one to reset this specific table (or
> function) statistics.
>
> Comments?

Cool.

> PS: of course, I won't commit until we branch out 1.12.

I think I've given up on my desire to have a sequential commit
reference for QA's benefit. We should figure out how we can move to
GIT withut breaking the back branches which currently still use that.

Doing so would make this sort of work easier....

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company