Re: Bug: Overwrites incorrect file

From: David Jarvis <thangalin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug: Overwrites incorrect file
Date: 2010-06-25 11:13:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

I haven't been able to track down what file it picks "at random". At first I
thought it was an off-by-one error because it seemed to pick the file (or
directory) above the one I selected. In this case, "work".

However, the more I looked into it, no pattern emerged.

Either way, it should not have selected the *.openshot* folder when I asked
it to select the plr_stations SQL file. :-)

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help -- tomorrow.

Good night!
Dave