Question about windows IDE version

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about windows IDE version
Date: 2010-05-25 21:33:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hia, today I update my working copy of pgAdmin from svn and now I can't use
visual studio 2005 Express Edition (my development environment for GSoC) but
right now I get the message that the new version is 2008.

My question is this was done on purpose and Should I update my developmente
environment?

Regards, Luis.