Ctrl + K - add some productivity :)

From: Nail Samatov <nail(dot)samatov(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ctrl + K - add some productivity :)
Date: 2010-11-22 17:21:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I find this patch make more convenient (un)commenting lines in sql
editor and I think such behavior is much more like other IDE's.

1. When press Ctrl + K on a selected text: If a selected text ends
with '\n' then a comment after it is not added.
2. If there is no selection: comment a several lines by pressing Ctrl
+ K repeatedly.

Can you apply it to official release?
(1) fixes some unintuitive behavior
With (2) you can quickly (un)comment several lines (no need to select
a line with mouse or keyboard etc - just press Ctrl + K)

--
Best regards,
Nail Samatov

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-1.-When-press-Ctrl-K-on-a-selected-text-If-a-selecte.patch application/octet-stream 2.9 KB