BWPUG Meeting Tonight! (March 9th)

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting Tonight! (March 9th)
Date: 2011-03-09 12:31:17
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

A reminder that today, Wednesday (the 9th) is the BWPUG meeting for
March. This month Denish Patel will be doing his talk "P90X Your
Database!" This talk focuses on "bloat" within your database. Too much
bloat can lead to performance issues and wasted resources, so Denish
will explain some of the tools for finding bloat and shrinking it, to
keep your database lean and mean.

When: March 9th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and we can do some more
open Q & A, and we'll likely hit one of the local restaurants after
the meet.

Also, for those who haven't seen it, we've also launched an official
meetup group; you can find it online at:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Washington-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/.
Please feel free to sign up and/or RSVP.

Hope to see you there!

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com