Re: PgWest Locations

From: Jon Asher <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
Cc: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgWest Locations
Date: 2010-05-21 23:39:06
Lists: sfpug

*Hotel Monaco
501 Geary St. SF*

Borderline hood, not so good for families or delicate suburban types

*Hotel Kabuki
1625 Post Street*

Great venue for events and recommended destination for people coming to SF.
Easy ride on muni, which stops right by the hotel (unsure about connection
from BART).

*Crowne Plaza Hotel
1221 Chess Drive
*
Not part of the city, not really part of anything.

*Dolce hayes mansion
San Jose*

kind of out there

*Intercontinental SF*
*1 Not Hill*

Classic part of the city, great environment, a short cable car ride from
BART