Re: PgAgent - return code on batch step on Windows

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAgent - return code on batch step on Windows
Date: 2010-11-22 13:40:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Thanks for the fast answer.
> I suppose this should work, but i can't build the windows program, i tried
> to use cmake but didn't manage to make it work :( (This is for my work and
> we have Delphi under windows, a proxy that prevent to use git and a lot of
> restrictions :/ )

Urgh. Well, I've uploaded an executable to
http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/download.php?file=29f93666171b286201bbe48f82609178

It's built using VC++ 2008, so you'll need to ensure you have the
appropriate runtimes installed (you can download them from
microsoft.com if needed).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com