Re: Trouble with COPY IN

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Matthew Wakeling <matthew(at)flymine(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Date: 2010-07-16 17:32:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Could it be that COPY is erroring out, and then the driver tries to
end it anyway, causing the error? Anything interesting in the
PostgreSQL logs? Is it consistently reproducible with a specific data
set?
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
(650) 242-3501 F